Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bryan Sorohan also commented on Wind Chapman's status.

Bryan wrote: "See, that's where it's ambiguous. The mention of "special use permits" causes me to think that they are targeting commercial and large project uses, such as movies, commercials, organized still photography sessions, etc. There is indeed a problem there, because of issues like Frank mentioned, as well as numerous unauthorized uses of public land. However, the wording does not seem clear enough to preclude individual photography or video related to private personal use. I really don't have a problem with regulating commercial and large-scale filming and photography in National Forests, and I don't have a problem with fining violations. I do think that if that's the intent, though, somebody needs to step up and clarify this." - Reply to this email to comment on this status.
facebook
Bryan Sorohan also commented on Wind Chapman's status.
Bryan wrote: "See, that's where it's ambiguous. The mention of "special use permits" causes me to think that they are targeting commercial and large project uses, such as movies, commercials, organized still photography sessions, etc. There is indeed a problem there, because of issues like Frank mentioned, as well as numerous unauthorized uses of public land. However, the wording does not seem clear enough to preclude individual photography or video related to private personal use. I really don't have a problem with regulating commercial and large-scale filming and photography in National Forests, and I don't have a problem with fining violations. I do think that if that's the intent, though, somebody needs to step up and clarify this."
Reply to this email to comment on this status.
See Comment
   See Your Notifications
This message was sent to fgilkeson.lumpkinwatchdog@blogger.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

No comments:

Post a Comment