Sunday, October 5, 2014

[GREENING GEORGIA] I am posting this discussion to the GREENING...

Claudia Musleve Collier
Claudia Musleve Collier 9:59am Oct 5
I am posting this discussion to the GREENING GEORGIA page because we learned about and attempted to utilize "ballot questions" to further awareness of green issues with voters. Apparently, we have more to learn. I was told no questions were allowed on the general election ballot. But I must have asked the question incorrectly to receive only a partial or limited answer. There are 3 ballot questions on the Nov. 4 ballot, with added strategic value because they will be answered by ALL VOTERS. We need to investigate this further, as we have apparently been outwitted by Republicans who know how this is done and what benefits can be realized. Read about these questions: http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/local/2014/09/17/one-proposed-amendment-would-freeze-the-state-income-tax-rate/15771793/
Three questions appear on November ballot
www.13wmaz.com
proposed state constitutional amendment would freeze income tax at current rates with highest bracke...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment